Her “perfect life” drove her to depression. In her True Calling story, food, travel, and lifestyle expert Jackie Kai Ellis takes us through her journey, from leaving everything behind for Paris and pastry school and opening her own bakery, to finding her true self through a new career, and writing it all in her first book, The Measure of My Powers: A Memoir of Food, Misery, and Paris.
The Best Career Inspiration, Delivered Monthly.
- Young Hip & Married: A Wedding Officiant’s Love Story
- Do What You Love and Love Could Find You: The Wrestler and the Vegan Meathead
- Featherweight MMA Fighter Jeremy Kennedy’s Lifestyle Makes Him a Success
- True Transcript: Painter Annette Labedzki on Wasting Paint and Never Giving Up
- Painter Annette Labedzki Comes Full Circle as an Artist Through Instagram Fame