Capt. Bree Stotts is a Helijet pilot for the BC Air Ambulance Service, transporting people in dire medical conditions. She puts herself at risk every day 24/7, but helping save lives is what makes her job worth it in every moment.
The Best Career Inspiration, Delivered Monthly.
- Young Hip & Married: A Wedding Officiant’s Love Story
- Do What You Love and Love Could Find You: The Wrestler and the Vegan Meathead
- Featherweight MMA Fighter Jeremy Kennedy’s Lifestyle Makes Him a Success
- True Transcript: Painter Annette Labedzki on Wasting Paint and Never Giving Up
- Painter Annette Labedzki Comes Full Circle as an Artist Through Instagram Fame