Annette Labedzki is an artist that has spent the last 30 years studying colour, painting, and sketching. Annette talks to us about how growing this unintentional Instagram community has pulled her out of isolation as a painter and into the world of performance art and what it means to her to be in front of the camera connecting with her tribe.
Our Best Content, Delivered Monthly.
- Parkour Athlete Max Stussi Shares How Parkour Makes a Difference in His Life
- What it Takes to Win: Race Car Driver Daniel Morad
- The Art of Yusuke Kawakami’s Handmade Guitars
- These Pants Are Actually Supportive Braces For Your Knees
- This Olympian, Mom and Entrepreneur is Revolutionizing the Way Kids Learn to Read