Joan Trinh Pham is an artist, modern palmist, and palliative care nurse. With over 10 years of experience working with the dying, Joan shares what she has learned about choosing our path, working with others, and living our best lives.
The Best Career Inspiration, Delivered Monthly.
- How a Helijet Air Ambulance Pilot Finds Peace In The Chaos
- How Carmel Rodriguez Used a Postpartum Nightmare to Become a Personal Trainer and Fitness Expert
- Your Top Five Favourite True Calling Stories of 2017
- Fishbowl Conversations with Producer, Author and Speaker Ben Nemtin
- Gingerbread Mompreneur: How a Family Tradition Became a Thriving Business for This Baker and Mother of Five